The success of your business is important to us
We want to see you succeed in your Canadian business! We provide continuous service and support to clients who immigrate to Canada under a business program and also to foreign nationals who simply want to visit Canada to explore the various investment and business opportunities.
Whatever your need, whether the organization of a business tour, assistance in Canadian market research, or even general questions on how to do business in Canada, we have the answers for you. Allow us to become your point of referral and base in Canada.
Business Trips/Exploratory Visits (Visitor Visa Included)
We provide Provincial Nominee Program business trips and exploratory visits that include meeting scheduling on behalf of our clients who want/need to explore various business opportunities as part of their application.
All business trips and exploratory visits include the business visitor visa application service provided by Danielle Salib, our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).
We will accompany you every step of the way and will gladly introduce you to various business contacts from selected regions in Canada.
Furthermore, Danielle Salib, our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant, (RCIC) will be delighted to give you the coaching you need for your immigration interview with immigration officers.
We also cater to groups of business people who need to come to Canada on business and to professionals and their families.
We are the experts when it comes to New Brunswick’s Provincial Nominee Program business trips and exploratory visits as we are located in Moncton, New Brunswick.
Business Settlement and Integration
We take your journey to business success very seriously and are with you every step of the way. Upon arrival to Canada, we want to be the first to welcome you to your new home! Where regional service applies, we will pick you up from the airport and assist you in settling into your new home, while also providing you with referrals to important resources that are available in the community to assist you in getting established.
As a business immigrant client of the Full Business Immigration Package service, you will benefit from personalized business support offered by Danielle Salib, RCIC, CHRP, and/or partner business consultant for a period of 3 months. This business support is complementary to our business immigration clients as we offer the following solutions:
• Referral to local immigration serving agencies to assist you in the personal aspect of your life and that of your family.
• Referral to local business immigration settlement and business incubator programs who will provide you general information on the business culture of Canada, and if applicable, a mentor.
• Referral to our own network of business connections, whether local business professionals, newcomers in business and former business immigrant clients.
• Revision of your business plan and initial business implementation support.
• Access to on-line business webinars offered by Canada DIVERSA IMMIGRATION Solutions, developed by various professionals on various topics such as human resources in Canada, business start-up, Canadian accounting, marketing, and business development.
• Assistance with various business support services such as guidance, selection of business location, English language text revision, etc.
• Business social gathering organized by the team at Canada DIVERSA IMMIGRATION Solutions (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI only)
• Referrals to trusted professionals such as accountants, insurance broker, business banking officers, and all areas needed in the starting up and maintenance of your business in Canada.
• General business support available by email for your initial three months in Canada.
Contact us to discuss your needs for a personalized business tour with business visitor visa. Allow us to be your base in Canada as we assist you with connecting with required business contacts. Take advantage of a free consultation with Danielle Salib, Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) if you are interested in applying under any business immigration program in Canada, federal or PNP.